Thursday, December 10, 2009

New photographs coming up....

I have been working and spending a lot of time out in my blind and stand, so I have not posted in a really long time. On the days when it is above 30 or 40 degrees, I still plan to get out there and look for wildlife. When it gets colder, I'll be spending a lot more time posting recent photographs and talking about expeditions. 
Lately, I've been searching for a big buck. What I have ended up with are some beautiful shots of does and button bucks. He is out there somewhere, and I'll keep looking.
Next year, I'm planning to visit a friend and her husband in Denver. They own a cabin in the mountains and have promised to take me out to get pictures. They have lots of deer, mountain goats, coyotes and bears. I'm really excited about the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment